Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ever get worried about planning?

I've been wandering around through the intertubes this evening, and I came across an inspiring piece of advice from a bicycle tourist (Ken Kifer - www.kenkifer.com). I think it will save me a lot of time during my planning for the trip to Asia! Here's the advice from Ken - it relates to a question about maps: "Your question about maps has several answers. I just use road maps and plan my trip as I go, avoiding main roads connecting large cities and using secondary roads that connect small towns. You have to be aware of features that don't show up on these maps, such as mountains." Like, basically, I don't have to really plan my trip! SuuuwEET! Now all that remains is to find funding. Stay tuned faithful reader(s), this trip is starting to get legs...
-Stephen

No comments: